Happy New Year! After a few weeks of festivities and excitement, I thought you may be interested in a fabulous treatment to help rejuvenate the face, neck and decolletage. There is no pain or downtime and can be done on any skin type.
Pixel is a Q-Switched Non-Ablative Fractional Laser also known as the ‘Laser Facelift’ that treats fine lines and wrinkles while also shrinking the appearance of pores, diminishing acne scarring and improving small veins, vessels and redness brought on by vascularity. The beauty of this treatment is that it allows microscopic beams to penetrate deeply to stimulate the production of collagen without wounding the outer layer of the skin, and thereby making this procedure pain free and without downtime. QS Pixel skin resurfacing is gentle enough to treat areas previously considered too sensitive for such laser treatment such as the skin around the eyes to help the appearance of dark circles and to tighten the periorbital skin.
The Pixel Q-Switch offers some distinct advantages over laser skin treatments of the past. To name a few:
- A super fast treatment: it can take anywhere from 30 minutes for the full face to 1 hour for the face and décolletage
- A virtually painless procedure: most people feel absolutely nothing
- A procedure with no punctured skin
- A procedure with minimal redness: and if there is any erythema, it usually disappears within an hour
- A procedure with no downtime: you can continue all normal activities
- An nnmatched improvement in appearance of wrinkles and skin laxity
Q-Switched Pixel Laser skin resurfacing treatment works to lift and tighten skin, reduce damage from acne scars, and improve the tone of the neck bands while also providing preventative care for fine lines and wrinkles leaving you with a refreshed youthful glow in only a few simple treatment sessions. I generally recommend 3-5 sessions 2-3 weeks apart; results can be seen as early as 3 weeks and peaks at 6 months. This treatment is suitable for all ages and skin types and can be done in combination with other treatments.